G7+® is a new print calibration specification developed by PRINTING United Alliance designed to optimize print output, gray balance, and tonality for print across all technologies, substrates, and applications.
- G7+ maintains the features, benefits, and general appearance of G7® but with more accurate gray balance, improved tonality, and better performance in unusual printing conditions.
- G7+ is a method to ensure a similar appearance across all print output devices.
- G7+ is used to accurately and repeatedly hit desired color targets.
- G7+ is designed to align all processes, substrates, and inks.
- G7+ is built on global standards for aligned global print communication and supply chain management.
G7+ is built on global standards for aligned global print communication and supply chain management.
Learn about G7+ at www.printing.org/g7plus