G7® Expert/Professional training On line
with Azael De La Cruz G7® Trainer – Spanish on line training
February, 24 – 26, 2021
Grupo Gama Impresores
G7® Expert/Professional Training class
Taught by Azael De La Cruz G7® Expert Trainer, G7® Expert, Expert with more than 14 years of experience in the graphic arts industry, specialized in color management, workflows, trainings and management of divers production processes.
Theorical teaching of G7® method in various systems.
- To obtain the G7® Expert level is mandatory to pass the certification exam with the 90% of correct answers. For the G7® Professional level the attendees must pass the certification exam with 80% correct answers.
- Those attending the training must have an active international membership of Idealliance or Idealliance Mexico, whether individual or corporate.
February, 2 to 26, 2021
10:00 am to 5:00 pm – Wednesday and Thursday
10:00 am to 6:00 pm – Friday
The online transmission will be done through webinar jam.
A G7 Expert is an expert in the field of color management, process and quality control for proofing and printing equipment. A G7 Expert is able to analyze color and print related issues and take corrective action to bring systems and processes in control to a set method, standard or specification with repeatable predictable results. Certification is valid for 2 years. G7 Experts must remain employed with an Idealliance Member Company to maintain their G7 Expert status.
A G7 Professional is generally an in-house quality/technical professional. Certification is valid for 2 years. A G7 Professional must be employed by G7 Network Member or with an Idealliance Corporate Member company to maintain their G7 Professional status.
The certification exam is conducted online through the Idealliance course site. Once you complete the classroom course you will have access to the exam. Access is typically for 10 days beginning the last day of class, with 2 attempts to pass (90% or better for G7 Expert, 80% or better for G7 Professional). You must pass the exam to become certified. (Additional attempts are available with a small fee.)
Following the exam close date, allow approximately 2 weeks to receive your certificate and logos via email.
Costs for G7 Training – 3 days
- To reserve your seat, you can contact us directly or register on the Idealliance website with the following codes:
- G7 EXPERT members - MXG7EXPERT
- G7 PROFESSIONAL members - MXG7PRO
- For any questions about membership, levels, payment methods, billing, etc. you can contact us via email.
- To obtain the G7® Expert certification the final exam must be passed with 90% correct answers, for the G7® Professional level the final exam must be passed with 80% correct answers.
Contact us about payment plans, facilities, special discounts and registration.
Registration and information
+52 (55) 1367-6615
Standard Color, S.A. DE C.V. - Idealliance Mexico
52 (55) 1367-6615